Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Some Samuel

We've had a busy last few weeks... we said goodbye to all of our family, we've celebrated Father's Day, and Matthew's second birthday, and we've both started back to work (me with my work tutoring and for the church, and Matt's wedding season has started and, time off for the baby, ended)

In the midst of all that, we tried a photo shoot for Sammy. We did one when he was about 5 days... but alas, he decided he would make that the only time in the day that he was awake. I'll post a few here (Matt has the pro ones on his computer, these are just from my old PAS (point and shoot)).

We did another shoot a few days ago, but I think we missed our "newborn" window. He was asleep but only for a while and we don't have any cute hats with big long tails or fuzzy blankets or giant eggs, pumpkins, flowers, or boots to put him in. Perhaps I will have to learn how to knit.

For now, I think the cutest pictures we have are the unposed...

I think this guy is pretty darn adorable! Never thought I would be in love with so many boys, at once!! :-)

5 comments:

Susannah Forshey said...

Ach. I am in love with your boys, too. Seriously. I have never felt quite such a deep need to hold a baby before...Gwenyth......then your boys!!!! ACK!!!! WHen will you come visit??? We will have a 4 bedroom house SOON!!! :D :D :D

Laurie B. said...

SUS! 4 bedroom house! I can't wait! I miss you lots and I will be so happy to Joey and Violet play together! :-) We're traveling the last week in July and first of August... what are your plans for the rest of August??

Brian said...

love it! :) he really is a cutie pie!

Krisha said...

woopsy. that was krish :) haha

Mark, Kristin, and Eli said...

Laurie, your newest addition is absolutely precious! What a gift that your hubby is such a great photographer too! Hope the transition to a family of 5 is going smoothly. Oh and I am NOT pregnant. Just wanted to clarify my recent blog silence. ;-)