Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh. Yeah. Baby.

Let's just call this post, "Don't ask questions, you don't want answered."

It's RECOVERED!!

This was all I had last night....


But tonight, I am proud to share:

My buddy Andrew!! He's been through the wringer. hahahaha.

Ha!

hahahaha. alright, I'm done.

But after lots of good council (see comments). I know where to send my "mutilated currency". Oh Dept. of the Treasury people, you don't even know... (and there's a good chance, since I have more than 51% of it, and it's easily recognizable, that I can just take it to the bank.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

Never a dull moment around here friends...

3 comments:

lislynn said...

*is laughing so hard she cannot even comment*

Mark, Kristin, and Eli said...

Oh.my.goodness. You get major props for your dedication to the recovery of that hard-earned money! Too funny!

LM said...

OK so I'm going to have to keep up with you and the boys on here now, so I want more posts now!! This one is OLD NEWS!! MISS YOU!!!!!!! Give Joey and Matthew hugs and kisses for me!!