Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Standstill


While I wish there was a more exciting reason for the lack of blogging lately, I have unfortunately come to a bit of an impass. My computer is using all but about .4 GB of it's 18.5 GB of memory.

How did that happen, you might ask?

I don't know. I really don't. As I noticed it moving slower I got rid of every, EVERY program that I don't use either every day or every week. I cut back on pictures and deleted about 1/2 of my itunes. Sadly I have very cute pictures and videos on my camera that I cannot download because there is no room for them.

Today is Joey's 1/2 birthday!! 6 Months!! And I am dying to put up a post with a current picture or two but I have to go spend some time deleting my old memories :-( or the rest of my posts will have to have pictures from 2003.

(That's not alot right?? 18.5 GB.... for digital pictures from the last 5 years and itunes that doesn't even fill up 1/5th of my 30 gig ipod?? Maybe I just have too much junk. I have no idea!)

Ahh Technology

No comments: