Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Beardsleys!

It's been a little busy around here.

And unfortunately, not because I have been doing this....

And therefore I have not sent out Christmas cards yet. Are they Christmas cards if you don't send them out until after New Years? What about by Valentines day?

I debated putting up a "Not Me Monday" about the cards. But then I didn't really have that much more to Not Me about. I also debated just not sending out a card this year and keeping the ones I have for next year! But where's the fun in that right?

Who wouldn't mind getting a card in the middle, errrrr, end of January?


Hopefully not you and your family. To ensure arrival of cute card with family picture feel free to send your mailing address to: laurieandmatt@gmail.com because we would LOVE to send you a card. AND, just in case you are missed, or I never send them out, or we suffer some kind of natural disaster where no one is injured and there is no substantial damage to property yet I am spared the task of sending out a card......

Merry Christmas from the Beardsleys!!





Click here for Merry Christmas 2007!! (make sure you scroll allllll the way down!)

3 comments:

Imperfect and Overwhelmed said...

Aaccckkk! Too cute for words! Love, love, love the matching photos! Miss you guys - let's get together soon!

Susannah Forshey said...

Is that some RED hair I see on Matthew?????

Matt Beardsley said...

Getty?