Monday, March 8, 2010

Late Night #2

It's late here, but I promised another blog today and I've been wanting to point this out for a few days, so this is my chance!

I am still following MckMama's blog:  www.mycharmingkids.net  I really enjoy it.  She has had a strong readership for years, and since the troubles with her son, Stellan's health and his miraculous recovery, her readership has grown exponentially.  She and her husband are in Kenya this week with Compassion International, and I've been following her stories, many from slums there.

I was really shocked reading some of her posts, and especially looking at pictures.  I can be wordy.  If you read my blog, you know that, so I'd just like to let her blog speak for itself.  I'd encourage you to visit and read the posts from the last several days.  If you don't want to read all of that, just take a peek at some of the highs, and lows.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: