Thursday, April 19, 2007

In Action in Argentina....

Oh how I wish I could post some pictures right now! But alas.... I am in Buenos Aires with no way to download our awesome pictures. Matt and I will be here until Saturday and have been in Argentina since early early Tuesday morning. What a great vacation!!! We were able to see Iguazu Falls, which border Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil. These waterfalls are absolutely breathtaking. I think they are considered one of the wonders of the modern world. (even if I find that not to be true, I will not be correcting the error because they should be ;-) Fortunately for our bank account (but unfortunately for us) this will probably be our last venture out of Chile for the remainder of our stay (we have had to leave every 90 days because we are only on tourist Visas) but we have really enjoyed our explorations of South America. Can't wait to return home to post some great pictures from the world's most up-and-coming photographer!! And now we're off to an Argentine dinner with our friend and host Julie Buell. Think lots of red meat.....

No comments: