Thursday, December 13, 2007

A New Little Friend...

Oh my!! I'm so excited. Right now we are praying for our friends Laura and Myers as they welcome their new little baby girl into the world! Laura's water broke this morning (at least I think, with the time difference I never really know what time is what) and when I called Jeremiah to check on the progress, they were all on the way to the hospital.

Gosh I'm excited! It will be so neat to go through the 'burg on the way to my parents and be able to spend time with Judah and little baby girl Carpenter. Please be praying for them that she can join the outside world tonight and without too much pain or difficulty for her mother. Lisi is going along as a doula, so please keep her in your prayers also, and Myers as a new Daddy that he will be able to support Laura through the process (He is great! I know he'll be wonderful).

I can't wait to see these friends of ours soon and hear their stories!! It will be so fun!

No comments: