Saturday, April 19, 2008

Why things just got a LOT more serious at our house...

Well I haven't had a chance to blog about this yet, and hopefully I can include some pictures later, but Matt and I have decided to make a serious investment in Matt Beardsley Photo - his new photography business. With a summer full of weddings and many inquiries still coming in Matt felt that he needed to really commit to the business to make it work so he bought a second (new) camera, and our "new" baby is now the "old" baby, the back-up camera. We also bought a new computer for all the photoshopping (very hard to do professionally on a laptop). He got a lighting system and looks totally pro now! Matt is currently redoing his website and working on the 3rd price hike!! (if you are looking for a wedding photographer, you'd better book him now). We are officially a California recognized business, Matt Beardsley Photo, and I am his partner!! :-) (I am honored to be working with/for the greatest photographer!!)

Like I said, I'm hoping to include some photos soon... but today is a BEAUTIFUL day, so we'll be out playing. :-)


He tells me the new website will be up and running soon, (with no site name change) so you can click on the link now, and then in a few days and see the new face of Matt Beardsley Photo!!

No comments: