Saturday, February 13, 2010

Win an ERGO!

Head over to Lydia's blog, to try your chances (today is the last day) at winning the ultra comfortable, baby-loving, ERGO child carrier. If you are like me at the grocery store and you find yourself sporting one child in the child seat of the cart and one child in the basket where you have the groceries, hoping that at least SOME of your eggs make it home, and your bread is not smushed into tortillas, then you might be a great candidate for an ERGO.

Just head on over and try your luck!!

3 comments:

The Sinks said...

I totally didn't mean to cause you debate over whether or not to enter! You deserve it as much as any of us, so if you're gonna "waste" your hopes on me (hoping I get it), then I'll use my hopes for you, hoping you get it! :) Good luck (or as us good Christians would say, "Good providence!")!!

Mark, Kristin, and Eli said...

I actually just tried one of those on the other day at the mall (using Eli of course)and they are SO comfortable! Mark and I actually ended up getting the "sport" edition online and I'm so ready to be able to grocery shop with some actual room in my cart! The things that excite me these days...

lislynn said...

*knock, knock*

Anyone home????