Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some Christmas Pictures

Matt and I celebrate Christmas together the night before we leave for Asheville.
Mocha celebrates Christmas with us!
Cute new hat from the Beardsley Grandparents!
Proud Grandpa!
Slowly starting to not hate being on my tummy....
Playing with Great-Grandma!
Little friend.....lots of hair!!
Rocking with my great-Grandma!
My newest skill...
Lots of lovely women cooing over me...what more could you ask for?

Well there are many more pictures and some cool videos to come, BUT, these are coming from the Mac, and I don't know how to get to my movies from here, so it'll be another day or two. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

LM said...

that picture of Joey on his stomach is just too cute! His little face is so expressive!