Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sacramento and No Work!!



Oooohhhh it is LATE!! So I will have to share my post sometime tomorrow, but for now, a teaser. What works for me, is not working anymore until the baby. Woo hoo!! I have the next 12 (roughly) weeks to paint and decorate Joey(/baby's) room, and get ready for baby! (Ummm not that we didn't do that when we moved in here, of course!) I am excited to be done with work, thrilled to be helping out Matt more at home with the business and really glad to share all the fun things that I can do now, like go along with Matt when he has to travel.

What worked for me today was going along with Matt to Sacramento (he had a photo shoot) and Joey and I spent the day touring the city. We had a wonderful time and I can't wait to share the pictures and stories of what we did. I am totally bushed though, and definitely going to put that off until another day. Tomorrow is our last puppy-free day and we will be spending the next few months training that little guy also! So much to do, but so much fun stuff too!!

No comments: