Sunday, April 5, 2009

Addendum

I sound like I am making this up...but I'm going to post it anyway.

We hadn't actually weighed the dog since Thursday and when I weighed him today he was 10.4 pounds, which means he's actually gained 3 lbs. or so while he's been here. Granted he might have lost a pound in the day of flying to us and adjusting to our food, but wow! Can you imagine if humans grew like that! I mean at this rate he'll double his body weight in his first 3 weeks here.



I think we'll take more puppy pictures now, since this will clearly be a very small, small window.

1 comment:

Imperfect and Overwhelmed said...

Oh my goodness, can I just tell you how happy it makes me that you not only collected data, but also created a graph?!? You are a woman after my own heart, Laurie Beardsley!!! :)