Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photo Dump: Ski Trip!!!

In the spirit of several blogs I follow I am working on "photo-dumping" from some events that I didn't have a chance to blog about. So enjoy some older pictures without too much explanation, while I try to enjoy this Matt-less Saturday :-(

As Matt would say... "Gotta make my paper..."

These pictures are from a great trip with the Beardsley family to Snowmass, Colorado to ski this past February. We had, at various times in the week, Matt's sister, Brother, Sister-in-law, and Mom and Dad, plus, Matt, myself, Joey and BBB#3(Matthew) still baking. It was a great trip and we had a fun time watching Joey enjoy the snow for the first-ish time. Best of all, it was a wonderful time with family!



























Thanks for reliving the trip with us!!  

2 comments:

LM said...

so fun! i love the box sled!! and joey in all his snow get up! :)

La Familia Garcia said...

what sweet memories...all the way back when you just had one child! Do you remember those days?