Saturday, February 16, 2008

5 Months Old and Sitting

Yesterday Josiah was 5 months old!! We haven't seen the Dr. recently because we are doing some insurance switching, but we have an appointment for March 3 for more shots :-(.

Right now Joey is working hard on sitting. The following videos are a progression of the sitting attempts over the last week. (I remember reading on your blog, Johnny and Cristen, about sitting that it was like one day she couldn't, and then one day Kathryn just decided that she could - I can understand that now!)



So that was about 4 or 5 days ago.



This was from yesterday... (It's for Sarah ;-)

And Lastly, from today:

(The Boppy pillow we usually have around him was otherwise occupied and he does fall over at the end of the video..... but he isn't really that close to the table, it's just the angle :-) Disclaimer: no babies were harmed in the making of this film!! )



That was a long time Joey!! Looks like just a few more days until he is an old pro. I have to admit... I got a little teary during the filming. I mean, he's born and then you blink and he is sitting, and then you blink....and he's off to college.....sniff sniff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! I can't believe it. Joey you're growing so fast. Before I know it we'll be watching his concert :-) Love to see Laurie getting some time of film!! Thanks Matt.