Friday, February 29, 2008

Through the Eyes of a Photographer

Scene: Matt brings home picture of me that he turned in for an assignment for class. Tells me to look at picture which he has placed on the mantle.


Me:
I'm starting to look older! Do you see the bags under my eyes?
Matt: Well we couldn't use photoshop for the assignment, but don't worry, I can punch those right out!
Me: Thanks honey, but they're still there!
Matt: *pause* Oh. Well...


Well at least I can take comfort in the fact that he isn't worried about that kind of stuff! In his world, if photoshop can "punch it out", then it no longer exists!

3 comments:

lislynn said...

LOL to you too! Between the husbands and the kids.... I tell ya!

Laura said...

Laurie, that is sooooo funny! That reminds me of something Myers does...although I often give him flack for it - I'll say something like, "gee, I don't really think this works, how bad does it look" and he'll say "oh, it's not that bad" totally not seeing how I'm then left to wonder even more, just how bad it does look since it apparently looks bad to some degree :)

lislynn said...

Hey, btw... do we get to see the picture??